Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Here's To Looking At You, Kid: Send Me Your Instagrams!

Image courtesy of digitaltrends.com

Don't act like you don't Instagram. I know you do. Your pictures look so ethereal, so flattering. I'm jealous. That's really what this comes down to.

THIS girl is on her second (I repeat, second) 1st generation iPhone. My first one was a hand-me-down from my friend Arionna (who is always on the Apple up-and-up). I felt pretty 21st century for awhile until one fateful day in Costa Rica when my phone was stolen right out from underneath me. Thankfully, my iPhone fairy godmother Arionna appeared with yet another 1st generation iPhone for me to use as a replacement (where is she getting these phones?!).

For the last two years, my motto has been 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'. I literally have no apps, and I can't receive picture messages.

This is my life.

So today I want to live through you and your super cool phone apps. Send me pics of you and your friends doing awesome nutritious things... cooking a healthy meal, exploring your neighborhood by bike, taking a class, treating yourself to something that makes you happy, whatever! As long as you are feeding your mind, body or spirit, send away! 

Next week, I plan to post a photo montage featuring YOU

Send pics to: lauren@strictlynutritious.com

P.S. If you don't have Instagram like me, I still want to see your pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment