Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Holiday Wrap-Up: From ATL to NYC!

I went MIA last week to spend some time with my family in Atlanta. Now that things are back to business as usual in NYC, I thought I'd share my holiday pics to try to make it up to you! I'll be back in action tomorrow with some helpful New Year's tips! Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve! See you in 2013!

Oh the joys of holiday travel!
Had some good quality time with this kid.
Tried to make him eat healthy with some quinoa 'oatmeal' for breakfast.
Celebrating mom's birthday with a pedicure date.
Heaven!
So much love it's sick.
An early morning run. The hills in GA get me every time.
Making some Christmas goodies!
Cale's new truck.
I'm not sure who's more excited about it... Cale or my mom?
A rainy day drive to North Carolina to fetch grandma for the holidays.
Gettin' all jazzed up for the Christmas Eve Service.
I give good presents. Just look at her face!
G'ma tearing into her gifts.
Did we just eat all that?!?
The beginnings of a food coma...
...food coma, part 2.
Spent some time looking through baby books. This little troll is me. Yikes!
And then there's Buddha, aka. Cale.
An afternoon workout with Johnny, who started his New Year's Resolutions a little early.
Back in NYC for Coldplay!
Very cool stage effects.
For the encore, they played from the stands... about 20 feet from me. L-O-V-E.
More stage pics.
What a way to wrap up 2012! Thanks Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment