Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stopping by Witty + Pretty Today: DIY Natural Body Scrub


It's pretty obvious that I'm channeling Bobbi Brown this week (the makeup artist, not the 80's R&B singer... phew, glad we cleared that up). After learning how toxic beauty products are (to be discussed in length soon...stay tuned), I've spent some serious time online ordering all natural alternatives and supplementing my new collection with my very own creations in the kitchen! Yesterday, you learned how to make your own beet-infused lip balm, but we're not stopping there! How about an all natural Brown Sugar & Lemon Scrub to moisturize and invigorate your skin?! 

Head on over to Witty + Pretty to check out my post! And while you're at it, give my friend Ashley some love on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment