Saturday, April 20, 2013

Beat Your Fatigue Naturally: Eating for Energy!

Eating for Energy

Hello, lovely readers! 

I know it's a bit early, but I'm just so excited that I can't keep it to myself. I'd like to invite you to join me for my next workshop, 'Eating for Energy', in New York City this June! If you feel like you're always burning the candle at both ends, I am down on my knees begging you to give this gift to yourself (don't make me beg). We will be discussing the hidden 'energy zappers' in your life, exploring ways to nourish your body and mind through food (you get to taste test too!) and discussing the minor changes you can make to fuel your busy life!

WHERE? Freshmade NYC, 636 Broadway (at Bleecker Street), Suite 516
WHEN? Wednesday, June 12th from 7-8 pm
HOW MUCH? $35

Click here to reserve your spot! I can't wait to see you!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment