Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Bride-To-Be, That's Me!

Brunch at Buttermilk Channel
When I moved to NYC 5 years ago knowing only two people, I wondered how I'd ever make a group of solid girlfriends, but I'm here to declare that I HAVE THE BEST GIRLFRIENDS AROUND! They made my Bridal Shower / Bachelorette weekend so very special with brunch at Buttermilk Channel, bottomless cocktails at Jarro, happy hour in Prospect Park with games and gifts, dinner at the "ever-so-hard-to-get-into" Roberta's, a beautiful view of the city at Upper Elm and some late night dancing! Thank you, ladies!

I'll let the pictures do all the talking. It's more fun that way anyways, right?

We had to get the cooler to the park somehow!
Girl time and guac time in Prospect Park. 
An inspirational sign beckoning us on to the night's festivities.
Starting off the evening at Upper Elm in W'burg with a beautiful view of the Manhattan skyline.

And now, for the Instagrams...



Hope you have a great week!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment