Friday, November 22, 2013

Hello, Blog Friends! I'm Back!


Wow, you can hear a pin drop on my site, huh?! All the lovely guest posts I had worked hard to prepare for you while I was out of the country somehow didn't auto-post and now I feel like a horrible mother hen who's left her chicks high and dry. So first, I will apologize... I'm so sorry!

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let me tell you all about our WEDDING WEEK! We took off for Costa Rica with 40 of our closest friends and family! Adam and I lived in Costa Rica for a short time 3 years ago and we wanted to finally share our favorite place with our favorite people! 

Minus a rainy wedding day (it's good luck, right?), the trip was a huge success. We surfed... zip lined... hiked to waterfalls... ate our fair share of casados...danced at la discoteca... and let me tell you, my dad even jumped off a waterfall and did it like a pro!

Would you like a peak at all the crafting we did for our big day?












And what about a few shots from the wedding festivities?






















Stay tuned because later today Kirsti Pesso stops by teach you the ins and outs of detoxing your kitchen and stocking it with all the things you need to stay healthy (which will come in handy as we head into the holidays!).

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment