Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year from Strictly Nutritious!

Image via republicofyou.com.au
How in the world is it 2014 already? I mean, I remember hearing Prince's song 1999 during my freshman year of high school in 1999 and thinking "wow, the future is here!" (while simultaneously thinking... "what if Y2K screws it all up?!?"). 

And now look at us! Here we are, 14 years in!

Like most people, I always take some time to reflect at the turn of the year. You know... where have I been? where am I going? (that sort of thing). 2013 was one of my BEST years yet - I got engaged while on vacation in California, spent most of the year celebrating with family and friends, and wrapped up the year with an intimate wedding in Costa Rica with a mini-stopover in Mexico!


If I had to pick one word to describe this past year, it would be "celebration"!

But in 2014, I have decided that I must get down to business. This year will be about building things for myself and my loved ones! More specifically, I want to nurture my relationship with my husband and my closest friends, cultivate those hobbies and interests that have fallen by the wayside, and find more ways to make an impact on the people that God has placed in my path.

This year, I will "build".

With that being said, I will be taking a little sabbatical from the blog. While I love writing for you and connecting with you, blogging is a full-time job (and I already have one of those!). In just a year and a half, Strictly Nutritious has made its mark with a whopping 318 posts! I've had many incredible guest bloggers (thank you, everyone!), and having a blog has afforded me the ability to connect with people I might never have met otherwise! 

By taking a little break, I hope to free up more time to "build" for my future in 2014! And don't worry, this isn't goodbye! I'll be back soon!

I'll leave you with a few pictures from the holidays...

Check out our toasty fireplace!
Christmas brunch, compliments of the hubs.
Adam's famous pork tenderloin for a Christmas dinner shared with friends!
Opening presents with my two favorite guys!
And lots of lazy afternoons with Walter!
I wish you all the best in 2014! Thank you for all you've done for me!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me. I appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here. Drop Taxi Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Admin,If you are facing any of the above-mentioned issues, then reach out to the customer service channels offered by Pof. Pof technical support team is the most prominent channel.

    Pof login problem
    Manage pof account
    Pof Customer Service

    ReplyDelete