Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's My Birthday but You're Getting the Gift!

Can you believe it? Strictly Nutritious is 1 year old today! When I started this blog last June, I'll be honest... I worried I wouldn't be able to provide you with new, interesting content regularly! It felt like a huge challenge!

But I am so proud to report that in the last year, I have written 254 posts and had over 43,000 views!

Thank you, lovely readers, for sticking with me throughout this journey - giving me constructive feedback and showering me with uplifting comments! It's my joy to help you in your desire to be healthy and happy!


And many thanks to all my lovely guest contributors, who have so beautifully shared their knowledge (and sense of humor) with us this past year!

In honor of my birthday, I'd like to offer you a FREE Health History Consultation by phone or in-person. This is an opportunity for us to sit down together and talk about YOU - your life, your goals, your medical history - and explore whether the support of a Health Coach might be right for you!

To schedule your FREE Health History Consultation, click here!

Oh... and since it's the start of a fresh new year here at Strictly Nutritious, I'd love your comments, feedback, requests and suggestions! Drop me a line in the Comments section below!

Thank you for joining me on my journey to better health!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment