Monday, December 2, 2013

Cultivating an Attitude of Thanks!

Thanksgiving has come and gone, but that doesn't mean that we can all switch off the 'thankful spirit' until next year. An attitude of thanks is something we should cultivate every. single. day. Being able to just "be" grateful on a day to day basis is a skill that takes some practice because let's be honest, not every day makes you want to jump for joy! But even when times are tough, you can always find something (or someone!) to be thankful for. And you'll begin to notice that when you train your mind to focus on the good things in your life, the bad things start to take a back seat! 

This year, I have so many things to be thankful for so today, I wanted to say THANK YOU to all those who have helped me along the way! 

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your friends and family! 

My new husband! (Wow, I have a husband!)
My awesome family who traveled all the way to Costa Rica to celebrate with me... even though they had to get on a teeny tiny puddle jumper!
My new family who I got to spend Thanksgiving with! (I have 4 nieces now!)


The best friends a girl could ask for!
And most importantly - the fact that my brother survived this epic waterfall leap! (cringe)
Tomorrow Sara Warner from Pidge's Pantry joins us again to share her favorite sweet treats! Hope you have a wonderful week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment